10.24.2012

Friday Five


Things have been a little hectic lately but at least I still have time for some Friday Five Love! #H54F

 
The Hubby and I went to the MD Homecoming Game on Saturday.  We had a great time tailgating with my parents and DG sisters before the game which made up for the heartbreaking loss -Billy Cundiff style. On a somewhat related note- I really enjoyed the Mighty Sound of Maryland at half time. They were playing the theme song to Harry Potter in this pic. Can you see the "HP"? #HarryPotterFan4Life

I walked by the White House on my way to a meeting on Monday morning. Sometimes I forget and take for granted how cool it is to work in our nation's capital. #DCLove



Apparently I wear the same perfume as Lauren Conrad. I thought that was kinda cool since I'm an LC fan. Can't wait to get her new book, Beauty!  I have been getting behind on my reading list lately. I'm reading two heavy books and they are proving tough to read after a long day of work. Especially since I'm trying to actually take in and register the messages. I think I need to take a break with a fluffy book. Maybe I'll actually start my book club book, Gone Girl.


Obsessed with Taylor Swift's New CD! I even went to Target aka Tarjay (as if that's a hardship for me) to get the Deluxe Edition. #Red  



I am Charleston bound for a wedding this weekend! Congrats to the happy couple! Can't wait to celebrate with you both! #Bridesmaid

What's your Friday Five? Link up here.

LKF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving kind comments only (they make me giddy)!