2.08.2012

For Valentine's Day


What I would really like this year is a sentimental card, a nice dinner with the hubby at home or out, and a maid service. Seriously. I want someone to come to our 2B2B apartment and clean it for me. That's it.


Not fancy jewelry. (Though I wouldn't say no to these- I'm not crazy.)



No flowers needed this year. A massage here would be great but...

...what I really want is for someone to clean our apartment so I don't have to.  Even if it's just once.  It would be like a mini-vacation for me.  I really can't think of anything that would make me happier this year.  There is even a Groupon right now for it and other coupons available.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

P.S. Is anyone else asking for domestic assistance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving kind comments only (they make me giddy)!