2.27.2012

And the Oscar goes to...


I love the Academy Awards. I think Billy Crystal did a good job hosting this year. My favorite quote from him last night was, "Tonight, enjoy yourself, because nothing can take the sting out of the world's economic problems like watching millionaires present each other with gold statues." I laughed so hard. I was so happy I watched the Red Carpet on E because I got to see the Ryan Seacrest/Sacha Baron Cohen as Dictator ashes fiasco live. Ryan Seacrest looked so pissed but he kept smiling. I have to admit that I think it was in poor taste but kinda hilarious because Ryan is so uptight. And can I just say I do not understand how Kelly Osbourne can be on Fashion Police and have that ugly purple grey hair. Joan Rivers needs to call her out on a daily basis until she fixes that. Just sayin...

But lets get to the important stuff. Here are my top 5 favorite dresses from the Academy Awards:


Emma Stone in Giambattista Vall. I know people were saying it is similar to Nichole Kidman's dress but I love it anyways.  


Cameron Diaz in Gucci.


Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford (Loved it with and without the cape)


Kristen Wiig in J. Mendel


Penelope Cruz in Giorgio Armani

What were your top 5 favorite dresses? I liked Michelle Williams dress too.
Least favorite dress? Mine was Melissa McCarthy's.


P.S. Anyone else need to see The Artist now too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving kind comments only (they make me giddy)!