2.09.2011

Lilly Furniture!?!

Source 

I was just browsing through the Lilly Pulitzer website reviewing their Spring 2011 Collection and accessories when I saw it- a “Furniture” link. I clicked on it immediately and discovered the debut of their furniture line is scheduled for Summer 2011. This is very exciting news.

The advertisement is a fantastic sneak peak for what's to come! The green pillows with the striped couch look playful and elegant at the same time. I love the pop of color in an otherwise neutral living room. The matching ottoman is punchy but not overwhelming. And the Pink and Green Strasbourg chair...Yes, please. Fingers crossed for reasonable prices on their home accessories! Let’s just hope the Hubby will go for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving kind comments only (they make me giddy)!