3.07.2011

Let's Get Our Move On!

That's right, We are...


We get the keys to our new 2b/2b apartment in Baltimore on April 15th! I can't wait to unpack and organize our new place. Designing the lay out and decorating the different rooms is going to be so much fun. It will be a slow and budget conscience process but I'm really looking forward to creating a style of our own.

On a related note, have you seen the Hyperbole and a Half blog by Allie Brosh yet?  It's pretty hilarious. If you read any of her posts while you're at work, just know that you will actually laugh out loud and draw attention to yourself. You have been warned. Her post, Dogs Don't Understand Basic Concepts Like Moving, is exactly how I imagine our dog will react to moving. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.

We definitely have our work cut out for us as we prepare for the big move. I have only freaked out once so far. Okay twice. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving kind comments only (they make me giddy)!