9.09.2011

Dinner Tonight


The Hubs and I are going to Tark's Grill tonight for dinner. It's my first time going there. In fact, I didn't even know it existed until a few days ago. Have you ever been? What should I get? I'm torn between the Broiled Chilean Sea Bass, the Grilled Rockfish, and the Filet Mignon. Everything on the menu looks amazing though.

The Broiled Chilean Sea Bass is described as, "Laced with parsley infused oil, topped with a chilled tomato-crab relish, and served with risotto cakes and choice of side." The Grilled Rockfish is served with a orange reduction and avocado salsa with a sun dried tomato couscous and steamed spinach. The Filet Mignon is 8 oz. of aged beef (minimum of 30 days) char grilled with a red wine reduction sauce. Yum!

Decisions...Decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving kind comments only (they make me giddy)!