5.07.2011

Mint Julep anyone?

Source 

One of the things I'm coveting lately is classic mint julep cups.  I really want one...or a set of four. I have seen mint julep cups used as vases in many well designed rooms. A vintage sterling silver julep cup is very expensive (think $350+ yikes!). But Pottery Barn just came out with a silver plated julep cup for $24! I love it monogrammed. I would like to find a home for you in our master bedroom with fresh flowers.

All this mint julep talk has gotten me so excited for the horse races. I can't believe I have never been to Preakness when I live so close! Maybe next year. I also just want an excuse to dress up in Lilly with a big floppy hat. I can't help myself. Happy Derby Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving kind comments only (they make me giddy)!